At Shipston High, we use Edulink One as our homework and communication system. To access the system please click here. This can be used online, with your login details, or as an app. Edulink is a one stop app that allows you to see everything you require for your child’s life at school.
Edulink One features include:
- An easy to use interface
- Access to your child’s school reports
- Access to letters sent home
- Access to your child’s homework
- Access to your child’s exam timetable
- Access to your child’s attendance by lesson, month and academic year
- Access to your child’s achievements and any behaviour points
- Access to your child’s catering records
- Allows you to notify the school of any changes required to your child’s personal details
- Report absence due to illness
Please see below guides to help you navigate the system for the first time.
If you experience any issues with Edulink One please call the main office.